BellaWi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: India perk: a discount on food delivery from Swiggy

Hello @BellaWi

Waw! nice discounts, I hope they can be applied here in Kenya.

Regards

JonasK

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 4

Re: New perk for indian LG from Swiggy

I lost mine. Can someone help me out. I'm searching for the email and unable to find it. 

Level 9

Re: New perk for indian LG from Swiggy

Login into your gmail account, type 'Google Local Guides' in the search box, go through all results, you may get it back. All the best

@Taureanmon wrote:

I lost mine. Can someone help me out. I'm searching for the email and unable to find it. 

Level 8

I am afraid the private communciation is not helpful. My query is still remain unanswered.

Former Google Contributor

Then, they said I need to use online payment method if I wish to avail the code offer. I'm not a guy with bank balance. If I want to buy something online  I use cash on delivery option. And, why should I use online payment method when I have a code and buying within the spending limit? 

Hi @NormanBates, thank you for the feedback. As it is an online discount code, the balance amount from your order has to be paid via online, non-cash payment method. It is unfortunate that cash upon delivery payment is not available for this promotion, and we will keep this in mind for future benefits.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Swiggy Treat

Hi @SwetankR

Can I check if you are still seeing problem using your code?

Saya tidak memonitor pesan pribadi di Connect. Jika ada yang ingin ditanyakan, mohon dibagikan secara publik di board yang sesuai dengan topik yang ingin Anda bagikan. Terima kasih! 🙂

Level 8

Re: Swiggy Treat

Nice treat from Google & Swiggy.

Enjoyed the Free meal.

Level 9

Swiggy perk was invalid for me , am I alone?

As a perk for local guide I got Swiggy perk for online ordering of food. I tried to redeem the same, I boasted about getting a Perk from "Google" to my pack of younger cousins and was left humiliated when the code was declares invalid by Swiggy. Did any other Local Guide in India / Chennai, tried to redeem ?

Level 9

Re: Swiggy Perk Feedback

I tried to redeem swiggy perk recently, but Swiggy app threw coupon invalid message.

Level 7

Re: Swiggy Perk Feedback

Thank you Swiggy and LG for the perk. Being a frequent customer of Swiggy was happy to see the voucher.