cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: In which level you ranked up to ?

@Shakeelahmad wrote:

I Am automatically Rank: inTo Level 6 
Can i Now am Eligible for #lgsummit and #google_testing_people ??

@Shakeelahmad you are doing great, lets us wait, maybe after this years summit, requirements for next years summit will be published

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP, @RonnieC, @TraciC, @DavidTito, @@RobertoDig, its a pitty i never experienced how it feels like to be in level 6 and 7 because i was thrown from 5 to 8.

Level 10

I can share level 7 experience with you @OnyedikaBenjaminJ. One always counts the days to be in level 8 soon.

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@BishowvijayaP, @RonnieC, @TraciC, @DavidTito, @@RobertoDig, its a pitty i never experienced how it feels like to be in level 6 and 7 because i was thrown from 5 to 8.

Level 10

Congratulations @Ozzy. I had thrown up from 5 to 7. I missed the level 6. 😉

@Ozzy wrote:

level 5 ->> level 6

Level 10

Re: Race to Level 10

Congratulations @RobertoDig. Keep working. 

@RobertoDig wrote:

@Neil31, I'm in level 7! And working hard!

Level 10

Level Up!

The new points system and image badge are now both updated. Jumped from Level 5 to 8 when the switch happened.

pic1.JPG

pic2.JPG

Now, we have a lot more ways to gain point and move up until Level 10.

Eager to eventually get there!

pic3.JPG

Level 10

Re: Level Up!

Congrats @EricMartinezPH

Keep it up!

@EricMartinezPH wrote:

The new points system and image badge are now both updated. Jumped from Level 5 to 8 when the switch happened.

pic1.JPG

pic2.JPG

Now, we have a lot more ways to gain point and move up until Level 10.

Eager to eventually get there!

pic3.JPG

Level 8

Heyy !!

I am ranked upto level 7. Soon I may reach to level 10 as I am working with more energy & fun.

Thanks all friends @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @BishowvijayaP @RonnieC @TraciC @DavidTito 

Level 10

May your additions and edits approve faster. Best wishes @Prdeep. See you soon at level 10. 🙂

Level 9

Re: Level Up!

@EricMartinezPH the switch-up happened last week at the beginning of the week.  I'm sure they're still working on rolling it out, but are probably close to finishing the update in points are may have already finished.

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions