Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Ilaji Resorts Meet Up

Ilaji Resorts Meet Up

Ilaji Resorts, Farm and Stadium

Ilaji Resort Road, Akanran, Ibadan, Nigeria

October 01, 2019 @ 07:00 (WAT)

Ilaji Resorts is the first and only sport resort in Ibadan, Oyo state located at an outskirt of the town. This meet up is aimed at positioning the resorts and it's environs on a better position on the map for easy accessibility for global online users of the map. The meet up will also include various sporting activities among attendees for bonding and networking. This meet up will educate intending and new members on various activities of Local Guides on the map and also how to do things correctly. It promises to be fun filled.

RSVP here

Ilaji Resort Road, Akanran, Ibadan, Nigeria
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ilaji Resorts Meet Up

Hello @Dodomi,

Thank you for creating this meet-up, this looks like very fun and exciting event! I hope many Local Guides can join you and you all try some great sports activities and have a wonderful time together.

Please don't forget to tell us how did the meet-up go and show us some cool photos from the resort. If you're not sure how to share a recap, you can check out How to write a great recap after your meet-up. Good luck! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

All the best in your meet up my brother @Dodomi 

I looking forward to read your recap and to see lovely pictures of IB town. 

Kind regards 

Sagir 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

I can feel the energy e and it feels like its going to be somuch fun. 

wishing you guys a wonderful meet up.

waiting to read your recap and see beautiful images of IBADAN.

Level 10

Wishing you all the best in this meetup @Dodomi. I know you'll have lots of fun. I look forward to your recap. Happy guiding! 👏

Isaac
Level 7

Wow... just seeing this ... will like to be part, thos will be fun

9jaConnect