MARKWELLS87's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: IM TRYING TO GET TO KNOW EVERY ONE HERE

Hi @MARKWELLS87 I am fine thanks. Are you from USA? I am from Ireland. Hope you are settling in and getting used to things. When it says General Discussion, it refers to topics of interest going on in the world or your state or country( not political) people share views and photos of places they have been or interesting events. People can also ask questions about Google guides and connect and receive advice. Some people tell us if its their birthday or a special day or time in their country, for example, Independence day. People also share their holiday/vacation experiences and photos. So its interesting because if you can not afford to travel the world, you can see it through other guides photos and experiences. Hope this helps a bit, All the best from, Orla

Level 7

Hy mark im nurrofi here from indonesia . 

Level 3

PLZ TO KNOW YOU...IM TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS HERE 🙂 

Level 10

You are warmly welcome in the local guide community. Please introduce yourself in the monthly "Introduce yourself" topic and you will know all through your writings I hope. Thank you again.

Level 3

I TY VERY MUCH 🙂 

Level 10

Please try to write in small letters except the first letter of the sentence. Thank you.

Level 3

THE FIRST DAY I STARTED THE I STARTED THE INTERNET.....I WAS TOLD ABOUT THIS ONE SIMPLE FACT....WHEN USING CAPS...MEANS YELLING...HOWEVER ON MY BEHALF...I JUST WANT TO BE DIFFERENT. FROM EVERY ONE ELSE ...SO IN SHORT...IF U DO SOMETHING? SHOULD I DO IT TOO? LMAO! ....SO THATS WHY I TYPE IN CAPS LIKE I DO. 🙂 

Level 10

Hi @MARKWELLS87 I am from Bangladesh.

Level 8

Hi @MARKWELLS87:

My response to you is with all due respect so please accept it as such. I understand that being different may mean a lot to you. It does to me too. However, when being different shows a lack of respect from norms then it is often a problem. Good manners are one's way in society of showing others we have respect for them. It's about civility.

With that said, your reply on why you type in all caps explains a lot, but it excuses nothing. 

I hope it doesn't get in your way some day.

Kind regards,

Dan

Danny