MARKWELLS87's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

IM TRYING TO GET TO KNOW EVERY ONE HERE

HI EVERY ONE. HOW WE ALL DOING? IM TRYING TO START A DISCUSSION...JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT? 

18 comments
Level 10

Re: IM TRYING TO GET TO KNOW EVERY ONE HERE

Hi @MARKWELLS87, Welcome to the Local Guides Connect community. Happy to have you here with us. 

Yes, your post is visible and is posted in the General Discussion board. You are most welcome to post interesting discussion topics that other Local Guides may find interest in.

Also, do Introduce yourself in our monthly August 2018 Introductions: Introduce Yourself

And it would be also nice if you can keep the first alphabet in uppercase rather than the whole sentence (in the post above). 

Happy contributing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MARKWELLS87 wrote:

HI EVERY ONE. HOW WE ALL DOING? IM TRYING TO START A DISCUSSION...JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT? 

Hi@MARKWELLS87:

Welcome and Greetings from Timor Leste.

Level 8

@MARKWELLS87 welcome mark  ,  this is rehan siddiqui from the colourful country INDIA,, nice to meet ya

Level 8

Hi @MARKWELLS87 How are you and welcome to Connect. I just joined a couple of weeks ago myself. Hope you enjoy your time here

Level 8

Hey Mark!

I am also new and trying to get to know this forum and some of the folks that frequent here. I was invited into this by Google after I stumbled across Google maps' photos and posted there for a while. I am picking up some tips and tricks for along the way in here.

Don't get too discouraged as there are some software glitches in this forum and normally the moderators and Google are aware of them. Just give them all your best work-around and keep cruising. For me, it's just a hobby for now, but it is fun.

I hope you enjoy and best of luck!

Dan

Danny
Level 3

PLZ TO MEET YOU EIRE...HOW IS UR DAY GOING? AND I HOPE I CAN ASK THIS SINCE THIS WAS LABELED GEN. DISCUSSION ? LOL!

Level 3

TY STEPH. I THOUGHT I DID SAY MY NAME? LOL....ANY WAY IM MARK 🙂 FOR AN OPEN DISCUSSION WARE DO I PUT MY NAME? 

Level 3

Hi Mark, I'm doing good just hope u too. I am also new to Local Guides Connect. Travelling around the world is my dream so let's enjoy. 

Mimie

Level 3

ONE THING WRONG....YOU FORGOT TO TAKE ME WITH YOU? LOL! IM HERE IN THE STATES...IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRAVEL THE WORLD...JUST NO $$$ TO DO IT 😞