NgindaNganga's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I visited a building in Nairobi Westlands for the first time and loved this lovely piece of art.

IMG_20190123_171757.jpg

------------
@NgindaNganga
The Mall, Westlands, Ring Road Parklands, Nairobi, Kenya
8 comments
Google Vendor

Re: I visited a building in Nairobi Westlands for the first time and loved this lovely piece of art

Hi @NgindaNganga,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. What does this sculpture represents? Can you tell us a bit more about it?

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: I visited a building in Nairobi Westlands for the first time and loved this lovely piece of art

Hello @NgindaNganga 

Indeed it's amazing pictures,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Bengaluru Local Guide
Former Google Contributor

Wow, this is really amazing! Thank you for sharing this with us @NgindaNganga 

What did you do there? Like @InaS say can you add some more details to it? Where is this place in Nairobi Westlands and what was your experience while being there? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@NgindaNganga  wow.. quite interesting.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @NgindaNganga,

This is really interesting, thank you for sharing it with us. 

The photo reminds me a bit about the human waterfalls in Dubai mall. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: I visited a building in Nairobi Westlands for the first time and loved this lovely piece of a

@NgindaNganga  Piękne 😊 cokolwiek wyrażają - czy alegoryczny skok w nieznane, czy po prostu skok do wody...

Level 8

Hi @NgindaNganga 

habari ?

Na furaha sana kuona hiyo pucture, ni mzuri sana alakini inge omba ujaribu ku tu eleza ina maanisha nini na ina patikana fasi gani 

thanks 

#teamDRC
Make the world accessible anywhere
??
Level 8

Wow! Amazing picture. Thank you @NgindaNganga  for sharing it with us.