DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: I tried Christina’s sushi photography tips

Haha, I completely agree with you, @LeanneM! Thank you so much for your great comment, means a lot coming from a professional photographer like yourself.

Is there a trick you learned at Connect Live 2018 that you always utilise when taking restaurant photos?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

That's a great shot, @TsekoV! The cake looks so creamy and sweet. 

I like how your photo came out so bright and clear, because you managed to find the most well lit part of the restaurant. This definitely helps when there's no natural light around. 🙂 

Thanks for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Digital cameras are definitely a blessing, @TravellerG, because of how they allow us to take photos until we're satisfied with the result. I'm looking forward to your next story from England! 

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, @Tippy_10 and @MdAtikuzzamanLimon!

Feel free to jump in with your favourite tips and tricks, @BoSaldana. Thanks so much for your comment!

Google Moderator

That's actually an awesome approach, @Jesi!

Biting off a piece of your food to show the ingredients is especially helpful when you take a photo of something with a smooth surface, like the ice cream in your photo, for example. I'd definitely try it out, too!

I think it's quite subtle what you also do, showing what other dishes or drinks could be ordered at that restaurant. Love it!

P.S. I need to have some snack now, your photos are so mouth-watering. 🙂

Level 10

回應: I tried Christina’s sushi photography tips

@DeniGu 

sashimi sushi would be a amazing choice u have to try~!!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Google Moderator

回應: I tried Christina’s sushi photography tips

I totally love sashimi, @hereisFU! Especially the salmon sashimi. 🙂

What's a nice restaurant to have sushi and sashimi in your area? Do you have some great photos from there?

Level 9

Yeah! They showed us how to use all the features on our phone in ways that I don't usually think about. Christina had us holding the food and hold our phone the best way to take a good photo. Now whenever I order a sandwich I always hold it out and take a good photo of it in focus. She really taught us to pay attention to how we are photographing the food so it actually looks professional.

Leanne
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its wonderful  and so nice @DeniGu 

Thanks.for sharing 

Google Moderator

Sounds awesome, @LeanneM! Christina has a knack of presenting photography techniques and little tricks to make every photo look professional, no matter the equipment you use. 

I'd love to see some of your sandwich photos! 🙂