GeorgeR68's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

I need help with my gmail accounts

Hi! @AriMar  Who can I send a private message to because I have a case that is not suitable for publication on the forum?

I can not find this information anywhere...

44366851_2484798861746344_8598864937109946368_n.jpg

Kind regards

George

Featherstone, Pontefract, Wielka Brytania
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: I need help with my gmail accounts

Hello @GeorgeR68 ,

Can you please let us know what is your inquiry? 

I would like to ask you to only mention Google Moderators mentioned in this topic - Meet the Google Moderators

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

@GeorgesHR Thank you so much for your quick answer.

I have a serious problem to solve, but I can not write about it on the forum according to Google Mapps policy:

Do not promote or share personal information. Per the Local Guides program guidelines, promotional posts of any kind are prohibited. Links to your blogs are ok from time to time, if you are really passionate about the place. Never post your email address.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/14-helpful-tips-for-using-Connect/ba-p/1238710

The case concerns my gmail account. I have 3 of them, and on Google Maps I use one of them, but sometimes some of my things are saved in an account that I do not use for Google Maps. I want to request the transfer of all data to one and the same account. Where I can send this message with details about my accounts?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @GeorgeR68 ,

Thanks for the info!

Unfortunately, Local Guides Connect is not the best place to reach out to for technical issues with your accounts, but I can try to help out as much as I can.

As far as I understand, you are having trouble with multiple account. My advise is to head over to this link and read over it. The information there deals with similar issues to yours. - Sign in to multiple accounts at once.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Thank you, many things have been explained to me. My problem is that a few of my Google Maps items have been registered in my work gmail account, which is used by several people, not just me. As in the Tips it is written: I have three my accounts open at the same time: two private and one business. Unfortunately, the main account is business account created. Then I created my private two accounts. I use one of the private accounts for Google Maps. I would like to ask you to transfer everything from my work account to a private account, where I have level 9 in Google Maps. I have prepared screenshots from my accounts and achievements as proofs, but according to the policy of Google Maps, I can not / should not put everything on the forum. This is the reason for my question: to who do I can send details of my case?

Connect Moderator

Hi @GeorgeR68 there is no way to transfer the Maps/Local Guides data from one account to another one. Using multiple accounts (even accidentally) is a violation of the Local Guides terms and conditions. The best thing you can do is to immediately exit the Local Guides program from the accounts you don't want to use. Do to that login to each Account and visit https://maps.google.com/localguides/home/settings and select Exit the Program at the bottom of the page.

This sounds harsh, but it is your responsibility to manage your accounts correctly.

Paul

Level 9

Hi @

Thank you for your time.
Paul, does this operation also apply to an account that I did not report to the program? I did never register it, I just had 2 accounts opened sometimes in my computer in the same time and 18 items saved in this account, which should not be found. What in this situation? How to close something that was not open, Paul?

get started.png