Abdoul-kader's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

I'm new

Hello please how to change location that I make (I make a place near Nouveau marche :@kidou business center) to my real road  (@kidou business center) in front of my house? And also how time some exam my request will take...thanks!

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: I'm new

Hey @Abdoul-kader,

Welcome to Connect! If I understood correctly, you want to change the address of a place you've added? Here's how you can edit info about a place:

Suggest an edit:

1. On your computer, open Google Maps and make sure you're signed in.
  2. Search for a place or click it on the map.
  3. On the left, scroll down and select Suggest an edit. If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you can't suggest edits.
  4. Follow the instructions.
  5. Click Submit.

Hope this helps! If you had something different in mind, please do let me know.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @Abdoul-kader,

Welcome to Connect! If I understood correctly, you want to change the address of a place you've added? Here's how you can edit info about a place:

Suggest an edit:

1. On your computer, open Google Maps and make sure you're signed in.
  2. Search for a place or click it on the map.
  3. On the left, scroll down and select Suggest an edit. If you're using Maps in Lite mode, you can't suggest edits.
  4. Follow the instructions.
  5. Click Submit.

Hope this helps! If you had something different in mind, please do let me know.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Thanks @NadyaPN!!!