ibrozango's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I help travelers through google Map

Most of the things I share are hotels and event updates but I so much love food and of course restaurants formed a significant percentage of my contributions on google map.

I love making reviews on restaurants especially about my experience on their food, space, codiality and satisfaction. Of course I would happily tell if their have wheel chair accessible enterance, a packing space etc.

Travelers deserve to know the nearest hotel, motel or guest-inns for accommodation, I never joke with updating such places wherever I go.IMG_20181125_165726.jpg

1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: I help travelers through google Map

Hello @ibrozango,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - June 2019.

PS: I will move your post to the section Local Stories on Connect as it fits better there.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!