Harjinder's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

I have exited from Google local guide program. I am unable to join again local guide program.

I have exited from Google local guide programme, Now I am unable to join this program , I want your technical help, my email [REDACTED] , please call me on this number [REDACTED]

Amritsar, Punjab, India
7 comments
Level 8

Re: I have exited from Google local guide program. I am unable to join again local guide program.

Hi @Harjinder

If you have already exited Local Guides program 

It won't have any impact on your contributions, however Google have by now deleted your old Local Guides profile and the features and data that depended on it.

What is the message you are getting? I can see you are a Local Guide at Level 2. What is your problem?

Click this link and see. 

Read Program Rules - Displaying personal info is against Program Rules. Please remove email and phone number from your post.

Cheers

Level 2

Re: I have exited from Google local guide program. I am unable to join again local guide program.

This is about my another account [email id REDACTED] , when I sign up with this account message displayed your account has been suspended, please help me

Level 8

@Harjinder wrote:

This is about my another account HARJINDER.sidhu36 , when I sign up with this account message displayed your account has been suspended, please help me

Hi Harjinder

1. Use of Multiple Accounts: Local Guides may participate in the program with one account. Do not create or use multiple accounts to evade our policies or bypass blocks or otherwise subvert restrictions placed on your account. For example, if you’ve been suspended for abuse, don’t create a replacement account.

Read Program Rules

The problem is clear now.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Harjinder,

As mentioned above by @Badruddeen having duplicate accounts and sharing personal information is against our rules. That is why I have removed your phone number and email address from your posts.

If you want to troubleshoot your account, please read the instructions at the end of this article. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

How to re join local guide program when I am exited by mistake?

In my other local guide account, I was at level 10, but by mistake I exited from this account , when I am tried to sign up again, message displayed your account has been suspended, what should I have to pay to Google to resolve my this issue.? Please help me, please google team experts reply only, sorry to other helpers.

Level 8

Re: How to re join local guide program when I am exited by mistake?

Hi @Harjinder I thin Google Moderator @MashaPS can help you about this matter. Thanks.

Level 9

Re: How to re join local guide program when I am exited by mistake?

Hi @Harjinder:

I believe that you have already been given the directions on how to troubleshoot your account in your other post. 

I'm going to merge your posts together as it is regarding the same issue. Thanks!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!