GeorgeD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

I'd like to apply for the Local Guides Level 5 Summit

Hello,

I would like to become a Level 5 user. It seems I'm at Level 3. Would it take a long time to get to Level 5? Would it be enough time to apply for Summit?

Thank you.

George Dallas

Albertson, NY, United States
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: I'd like to apply for the Local Guides Level 5 Summit

Hi friend,

You have asked a genuine general question many will have in mind but will never express. Please be understood that here, everything is measured on the points you earned. To become level 5 you require to earn 500 points or more.

Two things will happen here you can help other fellow local guides or Googlers to know more about your city or county when you make useful photos, descriptions etc. The other is you earn points while you help others.

Happy journey !!!

Help others while gain points.

View solution in original post

Level 10

You can make the best and try to get the level five.

Just be aware that LG team will be looking in the past 12 month of contributions​

Level 4

Is it possible that I submitted 100 reviews a day as I was unaware of the Google Map Review..?

Will my application be considered for Summit?

@PabloS wrote:

Just be aware that LG team will be looking in the past 12 month of contributions​

@PabloS wrote:

Level 9
Solution

Hi friend,

You have asked a genuine general question many will have in mind but will never express. Please be understood that here, everything is measured on the points you earned. To become level 5 you require to earn 500 points or more.

Two things will happen here you can help other fellow local guides or Googlers to know more about your city or county when you make useful photos, descriptions etc. The other is you earn points while you help others.

Happy journey !!!

Help others while gain points.

Level 3

Thank you for the info PabloS!

Level 3

I will definitely try! Thank you

Level 10

@GeorgeD Looks like you're still Level 3. I hope you keep continuing!

Level 9

Dear GeorgeD,

One of the conditions to attend the LC Summit 2017 is that he/she must be a level 5 LC. To reach level 5 you need to have accured 500 points or more. 

Check whether you can get qualified to attend the summit before 24 April, which is the last day for application. Mean time please check you meet the other criterias too.

Do not get discouraged if you do not meet the criteria, keep contributing to Google Map and look for the next summit.

Level 5

Hey George,

it is possible to get the necessary reviews in time. You don't even need to do 100 a day, but as it has been stated before, there will be some looking into how regularly you contribute to google maps. 

It is sure possible to hand in an application, I cannot really answer you whether it is likely that you get an invitation.