AysarB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I created a new community but I can not register register it or fill the form

Dear all,, @LucioV@TraciC

I have posted this problem before but I had no solution and it has been more than 2 months but nothing happened ... I have created "Stockholm local guides community" because we do not have one here in Sweden and I filled the form to register it as the owner of the community but received nothing and every time I try to fill that form again it says "You have already responded" but I was never responded and I do not know what to do anymore ...the community reached 82 members and I am thinking to delete it.

Any suggestions please !

A. B

Stockholm Local Guides Community

community.jpg

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: I created a new community but I can not register register it or fill the form

Hi @AysarB. Our form has been set up to allow one response per Google Account based on previous experiences. We've modified settings to allow you to submit another application. If it meets our criteria and is selected, you'll generally be contacted by the team within 1-2 weeks of submitting the application. Thanks! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: I created a new community but I can not register register it or fill the form

Hi @AysarB you will have to wait. Submits are reviewed carefully, and it's a long process.

Anyway, why you should have to delete your community? Use it, create meetup, there is no lack in tools, also if your community is still not recognized.

Level 8

@LucioV

What concerns me the most is the answer that "I have been responded" so I really do not know if this community will be recognized later, but the community is active and going well and we are planing these days to organize an event soon in Stockholm.

Thanks anyway.

A. B

Connect Moderator

@AysarB Have you ever filled the form before while logged in using the particular Google account? If that's the case, it's basically saying that you already filled in the form while you're logged in as that particular Google account. There's nothing you can do at this point other than waiting for the response. 

Googler
Solution

Hi @AysarB. Our form has been set up to allow one response per Google Account based on previous experiences. We've modified settings to allow you to submit another application. If it meets our criteria and is selected, you'll generally be contacted by the team within 1-2 weeks of submitting the application. Thanks! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

Hi @Baire, I also wanted to add that I saw this post because it was on the homepage and not because I received a notification that you tagged me. In order to tag someone, please be sure to put the "@" symbol in your post and when start typing someone's name to have it tag (and trigger a notification) for the person you would like to see your post. If you add a link to text, it does not trigger a notification. While I do see a lot of posts here on Connect, I don't see every single one unfortunately, which is a good problem to have. 🙂