Salahhe's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I cannot add a review on my phone.

Whenever I try to add a review I get the message that google account is missing my name. I can add reviews from the PC, no problem. And I tried adding a different name to my account but nothing works. I am missing something and can't find any helpful info online abut this.

Romania
5 comments
Level 10

Re: I cannot add a review on my phone.

Hi @Salahhe

Welcome to local guides and Local Guides Connect @Salahhe

I Understand that you're unable to Write Reviews on Google Maps, i think that you need to add your name in your Google Account.

so i request you please refer Write review error ... "your google account is missing your name" post for detail information. this post is very similar to your post.

Hope this helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 1

Thank you very much for directing me to a 33 pages post of someone saying this problem should be solved and followed by a lot of people that say they still have the same problem. Surprisingly, this didn't help. I read all the 33 pages before posting this question and a bunch of other threads as well with similar results.
I did change my name hoping that will fix it. It didn't. Any other thoughts?

Level 10

Hi @Salahhe

In most of case this method will work. don't know why this will not working for you ?

did you try to write review with PC or other Device by Sign in your Google ID ?

hope this works you.

let me know it works or not?

thank you.

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 9

Hello @Salahhe

I will tag @TraciC Google moderator to come with a solution

Level 1

Alright, I finally found out how to delete my Google acount from my phone's settings and reboot it and that seemed to do the trick. All I needed was the right steps.

Thank you, all.