StanaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

I and Local Guides

Hi, my name is Stanislava Šulcová, shortly „Stáňa“ and I’m from Mikulášovice, a small town on the north of Czech Republic, but I’ve been living Prague for seven years now, because I’m about to get my PhD in architecture on CTU in Prague.

01.jpg

I love architecture, drawing, travelling and IT, so it comes with no surprise that I started mapping with Map Maker and joined the new Local Guides program.

04.jpg

I attended several event such as Map Up 2015, Mapping Prague with Google Map Maker organized by GUG (Dan Brvištan), GDG DevFets, Mapping the world with Prague Local Guides (organized by Zdenek Horak), which was really amazing!

03.jpg

My photos, reviews, edited and newly created places can be found not only in the Czech Republic but also across Europe. With my boyfriend, we traveled by car a piece of Europe, for example, we visited the westernmost and southernmost point of Europe, but we also went the east to Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania (for the time being, we visited 23 of the 50 states of Europe). I enjoy traveling and I would like to show people around the world places that they can’t visit by themselves with the help of Local Guides.

05.jpg

At the same time, I like to taste various foreign foods. 🙂

06.jpg

I'm very glad to have the opportunity to sign up for Local Guides Summit 2017 to San Francisco. I look forward to seeing new people, gaining new experiences, and sharing my enthusiasm with others.

See you in San Francisco. 🙂

02.jpg

9 comments
Level 8

Re: I and Local Guides

Nice city and I wish I can go to Prague too someday.
Joseph Zhan
Level 9

Absolutely Breath Evaporating.  This Takes My Souls Spirit Of Mapping, Up A Notch!.  Thanks Kindly For Sharing These Beyond Amazing, From The Heart Pixels.  May Your Day Be Filled With The Same Warmth.

ThaTruthSeka
Level 8

@StanaS

Simply Amazing inspirational. 

For me being an Architect and a person who shares most of your hobbies wish you best of luck and hope to meet you at the submit too.

Keep up ur good works.

All the best. 

Fikir

Level 7

Hi @StanaS this is quite something. Thanks for sharing this inspiring story.

Keep up the local guide spirit. 

Level 10

@StanaS Very impressive contribution to Google Maps.

Level 10

Cool thanks for sharing your travels and insights @StanaS

Level 10

Wow! very nice collection of photos @StanaS.

You made your moment of life memorable.

All the best for LG summit 2017. 🙂

Level 9

Thank you all, but unfortunately I was not selected. So a year again. 🙂

Level 10

I have a same condition here @StanaS. Not to worry, just have to wait for another year. 🙂

@StanislavaŠ wrote:

Thank you all, but unfortunately I was not selected. So a year again. 🙂