Pbhajanka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I Love taking pictures while travelling with my phone

As I told you that I love taking pictures while travelling with my phone to keep my moments intact for future. After becoming a #LocalGuide now I think to help travellers also so that they will also know about the place before visiting. One feature I loved the most is when I visit a store or a place and its closed or moved to a new place then I can alert other people who are going to visit there in future and either tell Google maps that this location closed permanently or I can edit the new place location and address. With this I feel satisfied that I am doing something for the welfare of the society. 

India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: I Love taking pictures while travelling with my phone

Hey @Pbhajanka,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We'll be happy to see some of your photos posted on our Photos and Discoveries board. 

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Re: I Love taking pictures while travelling with my phone

Hi @Pbhajanka I second @NadyaPN in welcoming you to Local Guides Connect. 

I noticed you had marked Nadya's post as a solution, I've removed that as we try to keep solutions only for questions to help people who are trying to find answers to common questions.

I hope you enjoy taking and contributing your photos to Maps as much (or more!) than I do.

Regards Paul