cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

I Help Companies / Ayudo a las Empresas

Inglés:

Screenshot_20190412-233921_Gallery.jpg

In the last 5 years, my city has had an exponential growth in the business sector, they have opened many shopping centers where hundreds of companies are housed as warehouses for clothes, appliances, real estate, and restaurants. Many of them do not know all the advantages offered by Google Maps to their companies, how to appear on the map, with the telephone number for addresses, timetables, locations, photographs and videos. There are really many positive features that help these companies are visible to the world through Google Maps, almost every weekend I frequent these new shopping centers and I take pictures and data to include them in the platform, so I get points, I help the company and The people who are sure are looking for those services and products. Many companies benefit because their customers find them on Google and ask at home or know the hours to go to buy the products. 

Español:

En los últimos 5 años, mi ciudad ha tenido un crecimiento exponencial en el sector empresarial, han abierto muchos centros comerciales donde se alojan cientos de empresas como almacenes de ropa, electrodomésticos, inmobiliarias, y restaurantes. Muchos de ellos no conocen todas las ventajas que Ofrece Google Maps a sus empresas, cómo aparecer en el mapa, con el teléfono para domicilios, los horarios, ubicaciones, fotografías y vídeos. Realmente hay muchas funciones positivas que ayudan a que esas empresas estén visibles al mundo mediante Google Maps, casi todos los fines de semana frecuento estos nuevos centros comerciales y tomo fotografías y datos para incluirlos en la plataforma, así consigo puntos, ayudo a la empresa y a las personas que seguro están buscando esos servicios y productos. Muchas empresas se benefician ya que sus clientes los encuentra en Google y piden a domicilio o conocen el horario de atención para ir a comprar los productos. Me encanta ayudar a todos y creo que ese es el fin de Google Maps.

I love to travel the world, know its cultures, food, and live life to the fullest.
Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
2 comments
Google Vendor

Re: I Help Companies / Ayudo a las Empresas

Hi @CesarMesa,

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: I Help Companies / Ayudo a las Empresas

Hello @InaS @InaS, I hope you are very well, I read the article about me references, but I still do not understand why my message went to Spam, which of the mentioned problems I have committed? I appreciate your response

I love to travel the world, know its cultures, food, and live life to the fullest.