Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: How to say I LOVE YOU & THANK YOU in 27 Languages - Local Guides Edition

Really cool video @EricMartinezPH 🙂

Here are the phrases in Finnish language:

I love you - Rakastan sinua

Thank you - Kiitos

Have a great weekend ahead! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @EricMartinezPH,

Here is how you say it in:

Croatian/Serbian:

I Love You - Volim te

Thank You - Hvala

I'm sorry - Oprostite/Izvinite 

Slovenian:

I Love You - Imam te rad(a) or Ljubim te

Thank You - Hvala 

I'm sorry - Se opravičujem 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @EricMartinezPH,

This is a very nice idea to learn and share the love between different languages and nations.

I am from Bulgaria, but I also speak Chinese language, so I am going to tell you how are these sentences written and pronounced in Chinese.

I love you - 我爱你; pronunciation is "wǒ ài nǐ";

Thank you - 谢谢 ; pronunciation is "xièxiè"

Keep in mind that Chinese has 4 tones and one zero tone when speaking, so if you say it in another tone, the meaning might turn quite different. For example:

Can I ask you something? - 请问, pronunciation "qǐng wèn"

Can I kiss you? - 请吻, pronunciation "qǐng wěn"

P.S.: I would like to ask @KlaudiyaG to teach us those great and sentimental sentences in French. : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @EricMartinezPH,

Amazing initiative! 

Since the two words were already told in Arabic in the video, I will tell them in Moroccan dialect. As you might know, the standard Arabic is one for all the Arab countries, but each of them has a particular dialect. Usually dialects are not written, except in few cases.

I love you - كنبغيك, Kanbghik

Thank you - شكرا, Shukran (same as standard Arabic)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hey @EricMartinezPH,

Nice video with great Local Guides, thank you for sharing it with us.

I didn't hear Russian language either. So here are these kind phrases:

I love you! - Я тебя люблю!

Thank you! - Спасибо!

Hi @TsekoV,

Thank you for tagging me, but I think that my fellow francophone Local Guides - Marie and @Julien44 did a great job in the video. 🙂

@EricMartinezPH - I'm glad to hear that you like being part of this diverse community. It's always nice to hear (read) that people are passionate about the Local Guides program. It literally makes my heart explode of happiness. I especially really enjoyed watching the video that you @GrethelP have created and seeing all these cameos, it really made my day. Thank you both so much for sharing! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Nice video @EricMartinezPH!

In Spanish we have two ways of saying I love you and they are Te quiero and Te amo. And I'm pretty sure that most of the Local Guides knows the word Thank you in Spanish and that is Gracias.

Level 10

Thanks a lot for adding on your piece and I appreciate you checking it out and marking off appropriately

Level 10

Wow, thanks a lot for adding your piece too! We have to do this again for other phrases on another occasion with many more Local Guides included!

Have a great weekend!

🙂

Hi @EricMartinezPH,

Thank you for sharing this video with us. It's a very amazing video you have shared but the Thai language was not part of this video, so I am adding them now. 

I love you=  ฉันรักเธอ Chan Rak Ther หรือ ผมรักคุณ Phom Rak  Khun.

Thank you= ขอบคุณค่ะ Khob Khun Kha หรือ ขอบคุณครับ Khob Khun Khap.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!