EricMartinezPH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How to say I LOVE YOU & THANK YOU in 27 Languages - Local Guides Edition

Wow, thanks a lot for adding your very own piece too! We have to do this again for other phrases on another occasion with many more Local Guides included!

Have a great weekend!

🙂

Level 10

Wow, thanks a lot for adding your piece too! We have to do this again for other phrases on another occasion with many more Local Guides included!

Really hope to include a Local Guide speaking in Hebrew the next time out 😉

Have a great weekend!

🙂

Level 10

Hey brother, how are you?! You're more than welcome and hope to see you again soon for another video like this one 🙂

Level 10

Wow, thanks a lot for adding your piece too! We have to do this again for other phrases on another occasion with many more Local Guides included!

Really hope to include a Local Guide speaking in Portuguese again the next time out 😉

Have a great weekend!

🙂

Level 10

Really glad you loved it! Wow, thanks a lot for adding your piece too! We have to do this again for other phrases on another occasion with many more Local Guides included!

Really hope to include a Local Guide speaking in Albanian the next time out 😉

Have a great weekend!

🙂

Level 10

Really hope to include a Local Guide speaking in Greek the next time out 😉

Have a great weekend!

🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @EricMartinezPH

Please note that if you want to respond to someone you can tag him so he can receive a notification. You can do that by type the @ symbol followed by the person name.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Really hope to include a Local Guide speaking in Danish the next time out 😉

Have a great weekend!

🙂

Level 10

Really hope to include a Local Guide speaking in Bulgarian the next time out 😉

Have a great weekend!

🙂

Level 10

Loved that you loved it! Wow, thanks a lot for adding your piece too! We have to do this again for other phrases on another occasion with many more Local Guides included!

Really hope to include a Local Guide speaking in Finnish the next time out 😉

Have a great weekend!

🙂