cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to post amazing Ganesh Chaturthi photos on Google Maps

Level 10

This is really nice. Easy to plan and reach famous Ganesh Idols places. 

Lets see how beatifically I capture pics... 

Atma Ram
Former Google Contributor

@NareshDarji You can update photos to places in Gujarat as well. 

Former Google Contributor

@NareshDarji Make sure to update photos on Maps as well and level up. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you for your response @AradhanaB

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Yesterday I have been to Khairatabad Ganesh Utsav Mandap, I see about this in News Papers or else during visarjan time every year. Being in Hyderabad this is the first time I am visiting the place. Captured few nice clicks and enjoyed the environment. @AradhanaB

The Main Entrance

Main EntranceMain Entrance

There are lots of temporary shops of Toys, Food, and other small entertaining and daily use products. There is also an Entertainment zone having joy rides.

Dolphin Hanging BellsDolphin Hanging BellsTemporary Bangle ShopsTemporary Bangle ShopsUtsav Mela Having Joy RidesUtsav Mela Having Joy RidesJoy RIdes in Utsav MelaJoy RIdes in Utsav Mela

After passing all this there are Two Queues which takes a person to the nearest place of the Idol.

Queue No.1Queue No.1Distance View of the Ganesh IdolDistance View of the Ganesh Idol

I joined Queue No.1 and thought I would complete in 2-3 Minutes, but it was a Long Queue, the queue takes lot of curves with more people joining in from other lanes.

Just before the idol, there is a Donation point, people can donate and tell the names, they will be announced then and there by the person as seen below.

Donation PointDonation Point

And here comes the nearest point. There are 5 Idols totally with Ganesh ji Idol at the centre and standing tall.

Ganesh JiGanesh JiShiv JiShiv JiShiv JiShiv JiGanesh JiGanesh JiThe Other IdolsThe Other IdolsDue to the Height of the Idol cannot get a good pic from the nearest place.Due to the Height of the Idol cannot get a good pic from the nearest place.

Atma Ram
Level 10

Level 7

This is amazing