Jstreet's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to make a Virtual Street View Tour With theta 360

Hi everyone,

I recently started doing 360 virtual tour photography, yet when I posted the 360 images when they were auto connected by google on the listing they remained separate instead of on condenced pack.

I was wondering if Google corrects this issue after publishing. And if so how long? 

Or if not whether it possible to first build all the images together before uploading them to the Google listing?

Thanks for the help 

Business Photos 360º Tours by Trusted Photographers Atlanta, Cresthaven Lane Northwest, Lawrenceville, GA, United States
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: How to make a Virtual Street View Tour With theta 360

@Jstreet wrote:

Several of the larger businesses that do this type of photography manage to get one main picture that leads through the entire set without each panoramic shoot being individual on the 360 section on Google listing through. Eg like a thumbnails.

Maybe what are you referring is the old "seeinside" model; since the the dismission of the old Panoeditor we are not able to create seeinside anymore.

View solution in original post

Level 10

@Jstreet wrote:

Hi everyone,

I recently started doing 360 virtual tour photography, yet when I posted the 360 images when they were auto connected by google on the listing they remained separate instead of on condenced pack.

I was wondering if Google corrects this issue after publishing. And if so how long? 

Or if not whether it possible to first build all the images together before uploading them to the Google listing?

Thanks for the help 

Hi @Jstreet sorry, this is the actual standard. So if your tour has got 500 photospheres, will show up in the list as thumbnails.

Maybe in the future this will change. Hope so.

Level 8

Several of the larger businesses that do this type of photography manage to get one main picture that leads through the entire set without each panoramic shoot being individual on the 360 section on Google listing through. Eg like a thumbnails.

Level 10
Solution

@Jstreet wrote:

Maybe what are you referring is the old "seeinside" model; since the the dismission of the old Panoeditor we are not able to create seeinside anymore.

Level 8

Thanks for the info I appreciate your help, and yeah o see what you mean now 

Level 5

Jstreet, I am wondering if you can help me. Do I have to put the entire tour together or just take the photos and let google put them all together as they go?

Level 8

@BriggsJ the choice is entirely up to you once it uploads to street view app you can turn on the auto connect that will allow Google to connect your picture automatically or you can do it once they're published by selecting all pics you want to connect and then using the option moclve and connect.

Each have positive and negative so maybe play around with both.

If auto connect is on though Google will do it regardless of the connections you place