PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How to contribute photos and videos AKA How to avoid removal of your photos and videos

Hi @2souradeep so that I can help you, can you please PM me a link to your contributions page in Maps?

How have you been contributing the photos? Are you always adding them to a place (such as a park, business, etc.) or have you been sharing them from photos to non places? I have noticed that photos shared via that back door bug have been getting cleaned up lately.

It was only luck I saw your question by the way, it's best to start a new post for things like this.

Regards Paul

Level 6

Re: How to contribute photos and videos AKA How to avoid removal of your photos and videos

thank you for your tips 🙂

Connect Moderator

Level 8

We can upload photos and videos using Google Maps app.

Sachin Prajapati
Connect Moderator

Yes you can @SachinPrajapati

Regards Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent post @PaulPavlinovich the way you write is great and clearly understand by all, you shared very useful tips for visualists bu i want to see the pictures which you shared by links in your posts but that pictures are unable to open with error "Invalid link" maybe that links revoked or any issue with my cellphone?

Regards 

Anonymous
Not applicable

i will suggest to all Local Guides must read this great idea of photography by @PaulPavlinovich so i would like to mention all Local Guides in my circles but as you know it's impossible but sure will use the link of your posts among friends, @Haseeb @NabilhaNif @BasitY have a look please on this great post

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous I wonder if there is some geographic restriction? The links work for me in incognito mode which suggests that they should be public and available.

Thanks for the compliment on the writing :).

Regards Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulPavlinovich yes it's public and pin post, hope all Local Guides must have a look here for their improvement in photography 

Level 9

yes of course. My link to my contribution page: https://www.google.co.in/maps/contrib/112305594748620705924/contribute/@24.0885408,88.2543298,16z/da...

I am always adding them from my mobile upload or from my computer. All photos are self taken. Please have a look you.