How to conduct meet up program .

Who will pay money and what's have a brnefbts

jailsingh
India
11 comments
Level 10

Re: How to conduct Host Meet Up program

Hello @JailSingh

It all depends on you. Just think to the goal of meetup and register your meetup in meetups page and wait for verifying. You should planning well to organize the meetup.

This is a good and complete guide in this case prepared by @AdrianLunsong:

How to Prepare for a Meet-up Submission

For a sponsored meetup you can also check this official article in Help desk:

Guidelines for hosting a sponsored meet-up

Have nice time with your community

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Connect Moderator

Hello @JailSingh

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I want to share you some information about arranging meet-ups .You can host your own meet-ups by planning it Host a meet up.

But before that, I recommend reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Upwhich gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

And the meetups are for learning more about local guides connect,  places, foods, travel , or introduce yourself to other local guides, and usually local guides try to arrange low cost meetups and than distribute expense between them. So it will not heavy on the pocket when you learn much about new people and the best forum of local guides connect.

Just for additional information, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them. 

And If you are interested in finding more ways how you can make your photo posts more engaging, in this good topic What makes a good post ? you'll find everything you need to know.

In addition, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce yourself November. You can also read these Tips : Using local Guides Connect

I hope you find this information useful.

Thank you. 

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Hi @JailSingh you can have a read of my post here that gives you some tips for submitting your meetup; hopefully, it makes the process easier! Thanks @Amiran for the tag!

Also, @KashifMisidia posted a great link from Googler Jess that takes you through from beginning to end. And gives you an idea of what short of meet ups you can host.

There are numerous benefits to a meet up; making new friends, improving your own skills, helping make Maps better etc. And yes, you and your guests will have to cover the expenses yourselves. There are ways to keep the cost down.

I am hoping to write a post that talks more about why host a meet-up and what sort of meetups to host. Just needing to find time. Hopefully when that is out, you'll find that useful too.

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 2

It's fro mumbai

Level 7

Meet Up organize confirm verify the meet up application

jailsingh
Connect Moderator

Yes @JailSingh you will get confirmation soon, or you can check this link  meet ups

Because now a days there is a problem with confirmation email for meetup. But you can check the above link after two days in your planned date.

Thank you

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 7

In my area, who will conduct Host Meet Up program  how can I get the information

jailsingh
Level 7

• Spoiler

In my area, who will conduct Host Meet Up program  how can I get the information
jailsingh
Level 7

Ok thank you so much

jailsingh