Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to change email for notifications

Two days trying to figure this out and I'm stumped. I want the local guide connect notifications to go to a different email address.

I'm currently using gmail but want it to go to my work email address instead. How do I update it here?

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: How to change email for notifications

Hi @Anonymous

You can manage your incoming mail using Gmail’s filters to send email to a label, or archive, delete, star, or automatically forward your mail. 

1. Open Gmail.
  2. In the search box at the top, click the Down arrow Down Arrow.
  3. Enter your search criteria. If you want to check that your search worked correctly, see what emails show up by clicking Search Search. 
  4. At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter with this search
  5. Choose what you’d like the filter to do.
  6. Click Create filter.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @Anonymous

You can manage your incoming mail using Gmail’s filters to send email to a label, or archive, delete, star, or automatically forward your mail. 

1. Open Gmail.
  2. In the search box at the top, click the Down arrow Down Arrow.
  3. Enter your search criteria. If you want to check that your search worked correctly, see what emails show up by clicking Search Search. 
  4. At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter with this search
  5. Choose what you’d like the filter to do.
  6. Click Create filter.
Level 9

hi @Anonymous

May be this might help you : change Email

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous, @OlegKostyukevich is right. Since our LGC profiles are strictly tied to our Google accounts we use as LG's, we cannot change email preferences here. Your best choice is to set up filters in Gmail. @Aloknath, I am afraid your reply is not correct. I am on mobile now so can hardly check thoroughly but your link seems to be related to AdWords, not LGC.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestions. I finally found it in my Google settings.