ele's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8
Level 8

How to add a place to the mall shopping directory

I've noticed that for some malls in our areas (two out of five I've checked) Google Maps has a Mall directory.

Is there a way to attach a place to this directory, and tag it the right way in the mall directory taxonomy? 

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How to add a place to the mall shopping directory

Hello @ele,

I believe you will find an answer to your question here. Please revert back if that is not what you were looking for.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @ele,

I believe you will find an answer to your question here. Please revert back if that is not what you were looking for.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Hi @ele,

Indoor maps are important tool, but there are a lot of malls that don't have indoor maps but they have mall directory.

As I noticed the very important indicator is exactly the same address for the mall/shopping center and for all POI's which are inside that mall

and of course the mall should have a proper category. These can help Google AI to connect data that POIs are businesses inside the mall.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL