TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Couldn't redeem my Google One Perk

@MadanKPradhan thank you very much for tagging the moderator. Yes could have reported, but during that time I was not that much familiar to Local Guide Connect.

Level 8

Re: Free Drive storage for maps contributors has ended

@MashaPS thank you for the reply. But sorry to say that, I couldn't find any expiry date with the mail, and I tried to activate it within three days of receipt of the mail 😞

Level 9

Re: Couldn't redeem my Google One Perk

My Pleasure @Ivi_Ge 🙂

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 6

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

I am also a level 6 local guide from 2018 start only still I haven't received any one drive offer.

Level 9

Re: Google perk for me from Google

What is the Google Perk do I have coming to me?

Dean L Brown 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google perk for me from Google

Hi @Deano_69,

Please note that the perks available will vary from time to time and from region to region. It depends on who the Google partners are. There may also be special and/or early access to Google features. You can read more about it on this article Get recognized.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

I M GLAD TO HEAR THAT FROM U GOOGLE ....

REGARDS FROM

TRIVANDRUM 

KERALA

Level 6

Having issues redeeming the lasted Local Guide perk.   It's a code to sign up for magazines I think?  Click the redeem now button the page never loads.  Any one else having this issue?

Level 10

Hi @Bittersweetbrit - always remember to TAG a Moderator for help, in future, like @FelipePK - Hope, he will help you.

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Bittersweetbrit

I will send you a private message with some information. 😃 Thanks for tagging me @TravellerG.  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!