Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How one Local Guide uses Maps to discover pet-friendly places

Namaskar,

@DeniGu 

Thanks for post updated,

frankly speaking I like pets of my friends, but I don't have pets at our home..

Balya is My Cousin brother's Dog , at my native Village..Balya is My Cousin brother's Dog , at my native Village..

unfortunately, now he is no more, but we love him lot..

Level 8

Hi there! It’s Barking Mice (I guess now you all understand why I came up with this moniker, right? 😁), and I wanted to extend a huge thank you to you, @DeniGu  for this wonderful article. It was such a delight to read and so much fun to participate in. It brought back so many great memories of our travels. I have loved dogs ever since I was born and I truly appreciate the insightful tips on how to make the most of Google Maps for discovering pet-friendly places. Keep up the fantastic work! 🐾

Level 8

Thanks so much @AdamGT , it is clear you love your adorable furkids as much as I love mine. Dogs have a remarkable ability to touch our hearts in ways that are truly indescribable. Their unwavering loyalty, boundless affection, and contagious joy brighten even the darkest of days. For me, dogs aren’t just pets; they’re family. Their presence brings an unparalleled sense of companionship and comfort that enriches every aspect of life - at least for me. 
I’ve started putting together Google Maps lists featuring dog-friendly accommodations and restaurants in Europe, focusing mainly on Germany, the Netherlands, and Italy.  Whether you’re planning a vacation or just exploring locally, this curated collection ensures that our furkids are always welcome. And the best part? I’ll be continuously updating it as we travel, so be sure to check back for new additions and recommendations.

Google Moderator

Oh @SholaIB, I'm sorry for your loss! Even though losing pets is part of things, it's still hard to part with them. 

But a pet-friendly challenge is a fun idea! We'll keep that in mind. 😉

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Your heartfelt tribute to Sparky is deeply moving @SholaIB . The love and care you’ve shown in creating such a special resting place truly honor his memory. Your words about the uniqueness of every dog and the absence they leave behind resonate deeply. Sparky’s presence will be deeply missed, and my heart goes out to you during this difficult time.

In English folklore, a red robin is said to symbolize a departed beloved saying goodbye which is why I have designed a tattoo that incorporates 7 red robins flying from a dandelion. Every time I see it, I’m reminded of their love for me and my love for them. They will never be forgotten and neither will Sparky. IMG_0335.jpegIMG_0336.jpeg

Google Moderator

It also took a while for restaurants and establishments in Bulgaria to start allowing dogs inside, @TravellerG, so I understand what you mean. Hopefully, we'll see more places everywhere start accepting our beloved furry (and feathery) companions! Of course, pet-parents also have a responsibility to teach them to behave well in public. 😁

@Tushar_Suradkar Does Kuro hop off your laps sometimes and explore around? He must be the cutest sight! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

As a dog owner of over 50 years, I’m sure I know where this story is going @AdamGT 🥹🫣

Level 8

Thank you so much @Kumaarsantosh , it was such fun to do and when I saw the post this morning I was as excited as a little kid 😁

Level 8

Thank you so much @TravellerG , I’m glad you found the information useful. I will definitely go through all my reviews and adapt where necessary to reflect a place’s pet friendliness.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @DeniGu appreciate all the kind words shared regarding Sparky. Looking forward to whatever the next challenge will be though I've won 3 already. 

@BarkingMice so sweet of you thank you. Yes there was a red rose on his grave as well immediately after the burial.

A replacement or new Dog isn't on the cards for now but life needs to go on. Congratulations on your featuring here. Wishing you more wins and get more active here. We might click some virtual meet-up or interactive session together. Fingers crossed 😉

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge