NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How many meetups Did you attend?What is your Favorite ? What was your Learning?

Hello guys , i have been seeing that there are lot of meet ups organized since Jan.

I love meets, you get to meet people with the same contributing approach as you, some doing mostly edits, some good at 360 , some adding places.

I have learned a lot of things from the meets.

1.Sending feedback for Duplicate place

2. Reporting spam images

3. Street view App

4. how the edits with less facts go into ,uncover section

5. tips to get your place approved instantly

and many more ,

But what stands in top of my learning is Quality is important Than Quantity.

I have attended 3 meets till now , 

1.Cacha Nehru park 

2,Inorbit mall

3.GVK mall 

missed the food crawl , still regret for that.

19417409_753972941431413_1995495684895107493_o.jpgFirst meetup , march 2017First meetup , march 2017First meetup , march 2017First meetup , march 2017IMG-20170507-WA0004 - Copy.jpg

3 comments
Level 10

Re: How many meetups Did you attend?What is your Favorite ? What was your Learning?

@NarenChandra I love dropping the pins 🙂 and checking ☑ the facts on the Google Maps to provide accurate and reliable information. In true fact I love Organizing a Map-Edit walk, that's my favorite meet-up, and you are also a witness to that 🙂

Level 9

Re: How many meetups Did you attend?What is your Favorite ? What was your Learning?

In next month I'm hosting two meet ups. One in Delhi (national) & one in Haryana (state based). 

@NarenChandra @HelloSamsonR I hope narenchandra will join us. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

I had only one meet up and I got a lot of appreciation for this. There are no other meetups for me to compare but I think this is the best one.

@NarenChandra