Sunset

This is best place for enjoy sunset IMG_20180917_170358-EFFECTS.jpg

Level 8

Re: Sunset

Wow amazing pict

Former Google Contributor

Hi @IamAmit1,

Welcome to Connect. We are happy to have you here.

Thank you for sharing this amazing sunset. Where did you enjoy such a view? Please add a bit more details to your photo? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. In What makes a good post? you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread, where you can find another great photos shared by Local Guides like you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thanks for the complement.

Level 5

How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Sunset at Parangkusumo Yogyakarta, so beautyful!Sunset at Parangkusumo Yogyakarta, so beautyful!

P_20160727_171309.jpg

What a beautyful day guys, come!

Former Google Contributor

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Hi @Atiqrsyd,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your photos! What makes a day a great day? Keep in mind that a detailed post will interest more Local Guides. For example, what this place means for you or with who you shared this sunset. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips for writing a post.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: Beautiful Sunset at Kuala Penyu, Sabah, Borneo

Hello @Pegster,

Welcome to Connect.

Wow, that's a very nice view, thanks for sharing with us. Do you see this amazing view everyday? What camera did you use to take this picture? Sharing more information about the images you upload helps others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

My hometown

IMG_20181024_180803976.jpg

Ini kampung halaman saya, dengan sawah yang membentang luas, dan di kelilingi dengan perbukitan dan ? gunung. Namanya Bukit Gombak yang terletak di Nagari Baringin, Kecamatan Lima kaum Kabupaten Tanah Datar.

Level 7

Odaiba sunset

This summer i went into Odaiba with my girl and a friend. Very lovely place. If you go to Tokio you must see a sunset in Odaiba.

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0444.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0456.jpg