Thank you buddy. I will keep sharing

Level 5

Re: Hidden Beach Scenary

Thanks too.

Former Google Contributor

Re: The sun in Arequipa

Hello @najjelem_SM,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us, did you use your mobile camera?

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. 

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - September 2019.

PS: I am going to merge your post with the general thread about sunset and sunrise

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Road trip

Captured the sunset on I84 heading to IdahoCaptured the sunset on I84 heading to Idaho

Re: Road trip

Hello @dandalion,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us, I love the idea and the creativity behind it. 

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in

the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. 

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic

Introduce Yourself - September 2019.

PS: I am going to merge your post with the general thread about sunset and sunrise

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Sunrise in Portsmouth, Hampshire

Great!!!

Level 7

A beautiful View of Sunset

A lovely SunsetA lovely Sunset

Re: A beautiful View of Sunset

Hi @Mujadad

Nice photo of a sunset, thank you very much for sharing.

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: Dieng menjelang pagi

Halo @ades1977,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect.

Terima kasih sudah berbagi dengan kami, mungkin kamu tidak mengetahuinya bahwa kami memilik thread yang sudah berjalan yang membahas mengenai pemandangan matahari terbit serta senja dan saya akan menggbungkan post kamu disana untuk menunjukkan variasi keindahan dari kotamu juga. 

Mengingat kamu masih baru di Connect, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting, dan untuk membuat post kamu lebih menarik saya rekomendasikan untuk membaca artikel ini 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Registro do Por Sol, em Cascavel-PR (final de tarde domingo, dia 15/09/19)

Olá @claitonmoraes

Bem vindo ao Connect e prazer em conhecê-lo.

Muito bonito as fotos do pôr do sol que você compartilhou conosco. Você tirou as fotos da sua residência? 

Eu também gostaria de lhe informar que eu movi o seu post para o tópico How is sunrise and sunset in your city? para manter a comunidade mais organizada. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!