Did you mean: 
Level 6

Sidago

SunriseSunrise

Former Google Contributor

Re: Sidago

Hi @Dzakiandra,

Welcome to Connect.

t's a very nice photo, thanks for sharing it with us. Could you please tell us a bit more about this place? I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Sunset

8a37c707bcb6310e30dfb2f8ce2a98cc.jpg

Level 5

Best place for sunset at saga, Niamey, Niger

Niamey, Niger RiverNiamey, Niger River

Level 8

The Holy Land of Devbhoomi Dwarka

Dwarka sea beach

Bueutiful natural sunset

And professional photographySea beach Dwarka, GujaratSea beach Dwarka, Gujarat

Level 8

Sunset photography

Sunset at Dwarka beach gujratSunset at Dwarka beach gujrat

Sunset at Dwarka beach gujratSunset at Dwarka beach gujrat

Sunset at Dwarka beachSunset at Dwarka beach

Re: Sunset photography

Hello @nakumravi7,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Thank you for sharing those photos with us. Where did you take those pictures? Could you tell us a bit more about the city?

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips to help you get started:

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: The Holy Land of Devbhoomi Dwarka

Hi @nakumravi7,

Those is quite a beautiful sunset and photo that you took. 

Why not add more details about them and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Starting to photograph again

I lost the photography vibe for awhile, however, I decided to pull the camera out for a recent work trip to Tahiti. I didn't get all the shots I wanted and luckily I took backups with my phone. What do you think?

Hem3.jpg1.jpg3.jpg

Level 8

Re: Starting to photograph again

Beautiful Photography @Teejai

Keep it up and thanks for sharing. 

Namaste, 

Niraj