Re: How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries

@Petra_M Even we indian do the same on xmas days. Only the dishes vary😍😍

Level 8

@BeatrizAguilar happy to hear

By the way that's a lovely pic😍😍

Level 10

Re: Merry Christmas To my all Friends ❄️🎄🔔🎅 🦌🎁

@VasT in Bangladesh less then 1% christian .they arrange all event are close door , event till now never visit my country any church , i try few time but not give permission . just i know x mas from internet and other friends profile . i like this hope in future travel Europe or usa in xmas time to enjoy this fest

Mahabub Hasan
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trả lời: Christmas in the city

So was been...

Happy New year 🎇🎇🎆🎄🎁

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rif.: Christmas in the city

Good morning sunny Greece🎁🎁

Thanks pretty much my returnings wishes for Happy new year...

Anonymous
Not applicable

.......and a happy new year ....

Thanks and thank you ......

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just.......and a happy new year ....

Thanks and thank you ......

Anonymous
Not applicable

A Christmas village

Santa Claus is coming ....Santa Claus is coming ....

Google Moderator

Re: Holiday greetings

Merry Christmas @Hardtoung

To keep things organized I`m going to merge your post to How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries.

If you are interested in other countries Christmas celebration, feel free to check out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

In Australia some people will go to Christmas Carols in their local area and probably sing along.

On Christmas Eve generally the family unit gets together to share an evening together perhaps with a formal dinner.

The next day Christmas Day generally the small families get together in their greater family groups that encompass usually two or three generations and share a meal with everyone who comes bringing food, drink and presents to share.

The day after Christmas is known as Boxing Day. The enthusiastic go out for the retail sales, the others lie on the couch and wonder why they drank and ate so much the day before :).

Most work places do an event before Christmas Eve which could be a team lunch or something larger. My work does both.

Who knows what might happen when we get to space?

Christmas in spaceChristmas in space