RupendraNeupane's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How do I get follow option in google maps?

As now many local guids are following and and getting followed back.In my local guide profile in google maps , I don't find any tab to follow as well as i cannot follow anyother fellow local guides. 

@AlejandraMaria 

Screenshot_20201128-062850_Maps.jpg

7 comments
Level 10
Level 10

Re: How do I get follow option in google maps?

Hello @RupendraNeupane 

Understanding your eagerness to have the feature on your profile.

Nevertheless, the aspect is getting rolled out progressively.

This latest accepted solution would clear.

In that respect, you will find the following reply useful to clarify most of your queries.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/how-to-get-followed-on-Google-maps/m-p/2771...

Connect Moderator

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do yourself to switch this on @RupendraNeupane , you just have to wait until it all of a sudden will pop up in your profile. I am a level 10 local guide and Connect Moderator and I also do not have that option yet, so you are certainly not the only one still waiting.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 9

¡¡¡Hi @RupendraNeupane 👋 !!! Nice to see you 😀

This feature is still rolling out and not all Local Guides have it yet, for example @JanVanHaver 🍏

I have it and I really love it, it´s a way of learning and discovering how other LGs friends live Google Maps.

It´s a matter of time that you can enjoy it too.

A big hug from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

Level 8

Thank you very @JanVanHaver @ much for your reply. We both have to wait then. Have a good time. 

Level 8

Hello @AlejandraMaria . Its been long time . How are you ? Hope you are doing well. 

Level 9

Yes @RupendraNeupane , it has been  looong time.

The situation in Spain is quite complicated... Luckily I am in good health, I have a job and thanks to the virtual meet-ups  I keep in contact with local guides.

Please, tag me when you will make a post or a meet-up, it will be great to read or talk with you 😊.

I hope things go well for you.

Greetings from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.