JosephDewey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How do I find my rejected posts?

@Csaba Thanks for fixing my posts! Is there a word/character limit that I should be keeping under the limit of?

Level 10

I do not know of any limit, @JosephDewey. The system seems to trigger easier than intended (but believe me, it's quite efficient and there are loads of really ugly spam in the quarantine). It seems that an occasional false positive is a well balanced price for a relatively spam free forum (despite how annoying it may be for the concerned). 

In case someone experiences this, please, let either a Google Moderator or a Connect Moderator know and we can easily fix the issue (there is also an effective search function there where we can search for member names whose posts were quarantined).

Level 10

Level 8

@Gaieus wrote:

No worries, @SoniaK. I keep cross-posting with members here all the time myself. 🙂

Hi @Csaba @ErmesT

One of my post is in quarantine. Would appreciate if it can be looked upon by a human. 😀

Cheers

Level 10

@Badruddeen @@ wrote

One of my post is in quarantine. Would appreciate if it can be looked upon by a human. 😀

What one? Three actually (two were replies in other threads)! I have released all as they were apparently not spam.

Level 10

@Csaba Thanks for helping everyone out. Just a little detail on my long posts getting quarrantined. They got posted okay initially. But then after I made a couple edits to them, they got quarrantined. I hope that's helping in retraining the AI for spam rejection.

Level 8

@Gaieus wrote:
@Badruddeen@ @@ wrote

What one? Three actually (two were replies in other threads)! I have released all as they were apparently not spam.

Thank you @Csaba

Cheers

Level 10
Solution

Hey @JosephDewey,

I think you're referring to My Unmoderated Items : My Rejected Items.

I'm going to post something about this because literally all my items I've posted in the past 24 hours are there.

Level 10

Level 10

No problemo! I had that issue of posts being quarantined so I only then just knew what you were talking about!