HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How Many States Of Your Country Have You Left Your Footprint As a Local Guide

@Briggs @HelloSamsonR @VictorOmebije 👍👌👍

I like this mentality to discover all the country you live in 😊😁😊😁

I visit All Jordan main cities , North South East West 😊🎉🎊🎁🗺🎊🗺🎉🗺

Level 10

Re: How Many States Of Your Country Have You Left Your Footprint As a Local Guide

How about generating your footprints Image like this too @OSAMA 😊😊

Level 10

Thanks Mr Nando76  to share .

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 8

Thankyou Samson . Its been an eye opener. India has 29 states and 7 union territories and I have seen just about half. 

My Next trips should be finish off a new all states check list 

@StephenAbraham @VargheseJ @JoseVarghese @cskumaresan @AmithES

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR You have made a very nice question to all LG.

in Bangladesh 6 division and 64 districts under 6 division.

i have visited 5 divisions and 16 districts as I can remember now.

Country visited :

Pakistan 

Thailand

India

Malaysia

Singapore

and many more places in the list like Egypt and Paris 

Level 10

Dear @HelloSamsonR, hope all's well. Try mapping in multiple countries. The Maps guidelines are same world wide. There are many things possible for every adventurous mapper, biggest obstacle is language barrier. Even in countries where you have no understanding of the language you can still make contributions in your own language. Encourage you to cross all borders. Maps is unlimited. Kind regards from Osaka78