Level 7

Re: How I become Level 8 Local Guide

Parabéns pela determinação e dedicação amigo

Level 1

Ich wünsche dir viel Glück für die Zukunft 

Level 10

Nice try @MIHashimi, Continue your good job to help the map and also to help people for commuting as a result.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 9

assalamu alaikum bro @MIHashimi congratulations :)))))))) very proud of you ,  keep it up :)))

Level 8

Thanks From your kind Replies Local Guides @OSAMA @Amiran @RockDog75 @DNielLGBR @jeekian

Level 8

Thanks @AzazUsman 

Level 8

Gracias Thanks Amigo @DNielLGBR

Level 8

Thanks @jeekian 🙂

Level 6

Re: How I became Level 8 Local Guide

Good luck and be so carefull! 

@MIHashimi wrote:

aLocal Guide Level 8Local Guide Level 8

How I become Level 8 Local Guide?

Visiting each day to those places existed in Google Map I give reviews and post photos to that, while here in Afghanistan it is danger to take photos of each place because here we have security problems that`s why people do not want action like this, on behalf of danger I not left Google Map and I always try my best to be in high Level and to help those and that places that are not in Google Map.

I don`t have HD camera like other Photographers, I have a simple phone and I always give reviews and add photos through my mobile, sometimes you know I feel bad for that, but no problem I continue my reviewing and adding photos via my phone because by this I help many people in my country ( Afghanistan ) and around the world.