SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Homemade food ! (share yours then I would love to try to cook :) )

Hey @InaS

I do know where to find here and I can tell you later ? 

O minha marmitinha diaria é essa aqui @SarahKa 

IMG_1656.jpg

Legumes diversos refogados com filé de frango frito e saladinha de alface e tomate. Faço também pastelzinhos de carne moída e até uns brigadeiros e beijinhos às vezes.

IMG_1518.jpg

Há algumas semanas eu fiz panquecas aqui de frango desfiado para o povo provar. As panquecas por aqui costumam serem doces.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@InaS do you live in NY? I can send to you a list about where you can find Brazilian food there 🙂 

And my idea is sharing foods from here, for sure, and try to cook from other places too. But only homemade recipes 🙂

Level 9

Boa @FelipePK!! 

Bom que os seus são fáceis de fazer hahahaha 😉

Google Vendor

Hi @SarahKa,

Unfortunately no, but, if I happen to go to NY, I will let you know so you can help me with the list. Yeah why not, so everyone can try different food from different cultures.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

I love to find out how people cook in different countries. And I myself love to use recipes from different countries.

Here, for example, one recipe

Eggplant Parmesan Rolls

2 medium eggplants, cut into lengths into 1/4 "wide strips
salt
Freshly ground pepper
1 1/2 cups marinara sauce (or other tomato sauce)
1 egg, lightly beat
1 1/2 cups ricotta
1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
A small handful of basil, torn to pieces

Allow the eggplants to cool slightly and spread about 1 tablespoon of the filling on each slice of eggplant. Put the torn leaves of basil on top and roll the eggplants into rolls.
Pour a thin layer of marinara sauce into a baking container. Put the rolls on it in the seam down. Pour marinara over the top. Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the cheese is melted to the end. Garnish with basil and serve warm.

Former Google Contributor

你们好 @KoyoWu、 @YK1001。你們有沒有你們喜歡的傳統臺灣菜?:)可以教教我們怎麼做嗎?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Wow @Victoria_v ! This looks sooo tasty ! 

I can't eat that much cheese, but I definitely will cook this for my mom.

Thanks for sharing it!

Level 3

Re: Homemade food ! (share yours :) )

This looks delicious

Level 9

@SarahKa I made this food for my family inspired by Arabic dishes

Humus, Sirian rice, pita bread, fried kibbe, tabbouleh and sweet peppers sauceHome made foodHome made food

I spend a lot of time cooking so I like to travel throught the food. Mostly time, we eat Venezuelan/Colombian dishes such as pabellón criollo (meat, rice, black beans and fried plantain) or ajiaco soup (3 kind of potatoes, with ears of corn and chicken soup, accompained with advocato, capers and sour cream).

For the recipes of the lunch that we ate today, I only have one secret for you: organization. This sort of menu requires many steps. 

Kibbe recipe Humus and tabbouleh Mujaddara (lentils & rice with onions) Pita bread

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 9

Nice initiative. Wonderful culture and taste meals. Thanks for sharing @SarahKa