SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Homemade food ! (share yours then I would love to try to cook :) )

This looks mouth watering @SarahKa

Check out my home made Masa you will like it.

I will try your dishes @HiroyukiTakisawa and @StephenAbraham

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Google Vendor

Hi @SarahKa,

I love cooking, and I spend quite a bit of time in the kitchen. One of my favorite dishes is chicken breasts with avocado, sweet red peppers and lots of spices. It is very easy to cook and doesn't require too much time. You can always give it a try!

Chicken breasts with avocado, sweet red peppers and lots of spicesChicken breasts with avocado, sweet red peppers and lots of spices

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks for the recipe @Sagir, I think I have all ingredients here!! =D 

The only thing that I need is the baking pan. hahaha  (But my friend have it, I guess)

Level 9

Amazing @InaS ! This one I'll need wait a little bit to prepare, because is not time to avocado here (I have an avocado tree in my yard! Will be delicious cook this).  =D

Level 9

A very tradicional food here (especially in the Brazil's northeast) is Tapioca.

Tapioca is is a starch extracted from cassava plant (Manihot esculenta). This species is native to the central-west region of Brazil, but its use spread throughout South America. 

We have a lot of recipes with tapioca and you can eat with salty or sweet. In my state (Minas Gerais) is not that common eat it, but I lived in Brasília (Brazil's capital) for 4years and there they eat it a lot. 

Is usual eat like thisIs usual eat like this

Tapioca with mix eggTapioca with mix egg

Tapioca's packTapioca's pack

@HiroyukiTakisawa @StephenAbraham @InaS @Sagir @JohnnyE 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi, @SarahKa

It looks very interesting! 

I love also Tapioca. I often eat tapioca in my house as a dessert. My favorite one is a Tapioca Ice cream:-)

Level 9

Whaaaat? Do you have tapioca there @HiroyukiTakisawa? 😮 

The image is not loading for me =(

Connect Moderator

I edited the previous post. How is that? @SarahKa

Yes, I have it!

Well, I introduce my yesterday's dinner as well:-)

Miso-Ramen for Vegetarian

Most of Ramen using meat soup stocks for the soup. However, sometimes I make this to eat Ramen with vegetarians:-)

This soup made from Miso, kelp soup stock, several kinds of oil, soy source, salt, sugar, sweet sake, Chinese sauces and pastes, ginger, rice vinegar, and some spices.

By the way, I didn't make noodle, I bought it 😉

Level 9

Tapioca and sagu?  Nice!!! 

Tomorrow I'll try this one 😮

I have all ingredients in my home (except sweet sake) ! Love it!

Thanks @HiroyukiTakisawa !

Google Vendor

Hi @SarahKa,

Thank you for sharing this recipe. I would like to try Tapioca but I am not sure where I can find it. Maybe @FelipePk can help me find it, as he is from Brazil :). And why not add some more recipes from his country.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!