MutiahA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Here's How To Save The Planet Thru Your Reviews

Thanks @Terraweb for your support. You can also share the screenshots or links of your reviews here, maybe I can put some like on it!

Mutiah

Former Google Contributor

That's a good idea @Terraweb. Try also sharing these reviews on social media. Also, I'd suggest you make a research on 2019 most famous eco hashtags and choose several of them as well. Good luck!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@IrrPavlova So nice of you. I will definitely do research on  LGC hashtags. #kudos #LGhelp ;

Indian Local Guide | Kolkata | Join the LG Movement Here's How To Save The Planet Through Your Review
Former Google Contributor

Make sure you use #letsguide as well, @Terraweb. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!