thank you mbak @AngieYC 

Wisnu Salman from Indonesia
Level 7

Re: COVID-19 help group

Thank you so much

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Shahjad_Hussain.

Please see this: post. I'm also merging your post into that thread to connect you with other Local Guides discussing the same topic while keeping Connect organized.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Helping Citizens Find Affordable Toiletries During COVID 19 Pandemic

Thanks for the great initiative, @EmekaUlor .

For what I've seen on some places and countries, most of us are facing the same thing on the same path but on different stages. A few weeks ago, here in Indonesia, we're also struggling for finding masks, hand sanitizers, plastic gloves, etc. If there's any, the price is already rocketed, even the home-made one, which is not guaranteed for its hygiene and effectiveness. 

Thanks to the government that now we're already passed that time, the mask and sanitizer are available on the supermarket again, with a normal price, so many people can afford it and have stock for themselves. 

For anyone who's still on that situation, I feel sorry for you, I hope the situation gets better sooner. I only suggest you to keep calm, stay home whenever possible, don't do panic-buying at all (!). Many people here regret their decision for bought super pricey masks, hand sanitizers, for only keeping their self calm while staying home. And the downside is, our doctors, nurses, are in danger of being infected. Many of them dying because of they didn't have any proper masks, hand gloves, face shields, while treating the patients.

This is sad. So take the lesson. I pray the best for all of you.

Level 10

Re: Share Rice for the Needy

Gak apa apa mas @AgoesSantosa  mau di merger atau tidak, tidak masalah, dimaklumi GM belum tahu, bahwa saya bagi bagi beras sebelum idul fitri ini tidak berkaitan dengan covid19, tapi sudah berjalan tiap tahun, kebetulan tahun ada peningkatan jumlah yang diberikan, yang penting barokah, tanpa covid pun, tahun depan insya Allah ikhtiar lagi mudah-mudahan dapat memberikan lebih banyak dari tahun ini. Aamiin.

Level 7

Alhamdulillah @PaDeSSo @Nyainurjanah 

Berbagi tidak akan mengurangi rejeki, justru melipatgandakan dengan abrokah dan banyak kebaikan. Insya Allah. Terimakasih sudah meneybut saya di kiriman ini...

Indonesian Local Guides ??
Connect Moderator

Semangat yang menginspirasi memang pak @PaDeSSo  ,,saya banyak banyak belajar dari beliau téh @fafaguru  .

Sehat selalu pokoknya untuk kita semua aminn

Level 7

Thank you so much.