selvensitex360's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Help with access to Street View Trusted Badge

Hi and thank you for welcoming me to the community.

Since I have received the invitation to join GSV as a trusted photographer, I immediately filled-in the form and submitted it online.  It has been almost a week now and I still can't see my name as being listed for my region.

The sales resources is also not accessible at all, I have signed in to the appropriate account and requested access to the badge, but I never got any response nor any acknowledgement of my request.

I'm just looking for some guidance, whether there is anything I might have missed? 

Your helpful comments will be really appreciated.

Regards,

Selven

2 comments
Level 10

Re: Help with access to Street View Trusted Badge

@selvensitex360

Generally it takes 7 days but it may take many more days also and it happened with many of us. So don't get penic, you will get it and than you will be accessible to all other features.

Hope it helps.

Vijay Desai.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Help with access to Street View Trusted Badge

Hi @selvensitex360,

Thank you for your post. Just wanted to let you know that I've removed your French tag since the post is in English. Keep in mind that language labels are marked when you are using a specific language and helps Local Guides find posts in the language they speak or are interested in.

Locations are marked separately and should not be mixed with the language.

Please take a moment to revise our helpful topics: 

How do I find posts in my language 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!