Nitturu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Help with Trusted Photographer Status

Hi, i've contributed 58 photo spheres so far and it has been more than 2 weeks. All the photos spheres, I think, are meeting the guidelines mentioned. However, when I try to turn on the 'Available or Hire' button, it turns on and turns off immediately saying that 'Required 50 published and approved photos'.

As per your other guidelines, I made sure I have signed out of all other accounts on my android phone. I've deleted the Streetview App and installed it again. But the problem still persists. Attaching the screenshots.

Here is the link to my contributions page:

I've been desperately waiting to become a 'Trusted Photographer'. Is there something I am missing out on?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Kiran Kumar Nitturu
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: Help with Trusted Photographer Status

Hi @Nitturu there are a few things that I would do.

Firstly, check the individual shots to see if they all say "Maps Approved" and make sure they are all photospheres. I've known the count to be wrong.

Next, if you've got all 50+ approved how long have you had 50 approved images - it can take some time before you can turn on for hire.

If it has been at least a few days since your 50th image I would 

1. Open the App Info and clear the cache and data

2. Uninstall the App

3. Reboot the phone

4. Install the App directly from the Play Store

5. Wait until it caches your data again and you see 50+ approved shots then try to enable "for hire".

Regards Paul