AntanO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Help/Suggestion

I would like to see previous posts that already posted at LGC. Should I search and find or any method? I don't think I can remember all posts, and it would not help for searching. I contribute for Wikipedia, where I can get a list of articles that I created/contributed. Likewise, do we have any method? If not, can we have it. I know technically it means a lot. @Corrie@TraciC

LGC allows to change my city. But, I prefer to add two or more without losing previous city. Actually, I have very good knowledge about more cities where I lived as well as cities from foreign countries. Can LGC make it possible? @IlankovanT

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Help/Suggestion

@AntanO For the topic of what you have posted before, you can find all the total post you made by clicking the total post icon, find below the attachment of a guide of how you can do that.

Click the message icon i have encircled above for you, in black.Click the message icon i have encircled above for you, in black.

You would find your total post in the encircled message icon i have shown you above. 

And for the location aspect, for now we are only allowed one region. I hope this helps you. I too fall in that category, I travel a lot but at the same time, there is a particular place I am always at, so I just leave my city like that without changing, unless my location becomes a permanent basis. You can still make all the contributions to the maps and all, even to host meetups, it wont affect anything. 

Best Regards.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@AntanO For the topic of what you have posted before, you can find all the total post you made by clicking the total post icon, find below the attachment of a guide of how you can do that.

Click the message icon i have encircled above for you, in black.Click the message icon i have encircled above for you, in black.

You would find your total post in the encircled message icon i have shown you above. 

And for the location aspect, for now we are only allowed one region. I hope this helps you. I too fall in that category, I travel a lot but at the same time, there is a particular place I am always at, so I just leave my city like that without changing, unless my location becomes a permanent basis. You can still make all the contributions to the maps and all, even to host meetups, it wont affect anything. 

Best Regards.

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR, Thanks. Allowing to select multi cities would be ideal to those live(d) in several cities. 

Level 10

@AntanO It's a good idea. I hope it's implemented in the future. But for now we just have to manage what we have got😉

Level 9

@AntanO Changing location is possible but there is no any place to add multiple locations / cities / countries 🙂

also, there's a way to filter your posts but it will take more time to filter. as @HelloSamsonR said you can find all the total post you made by clicking the total post icon. then ignore the words starting with Re: and check other posts 😄

post search.JPG

Level 10

Thanks @HelloSamsonR for reply, found useful.

@AntanO

@IlankovanT

@SamsonR wrote:

Best Regards.

Level 10

@ProfArunCM You are welcome

Level 8

As @HelloSamsonR mentioned They made it to recheck your posted comments/ posts bro. If LG conenct add feature to add more locations may be sometimes it will be spam. I think it’s better to add 1 place bro. Your suggestions also welcome @AntanO

Googler

Hi, I just want to add that Corrie is no longer on the Local Guides team. If you want to tag a Google Moderator, please see this post to see who is a Googler. 

If there's a suggestion you'd like to make, please also post on the "Feedback & Feature Requests" boards to help keep Connect organized and help us Googlers to ensure we see suggestions/ideas as well as if others agree. I recommend creating a post on that board for your request to select multiple cities. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.