EsinHezer's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Healthiest Cake Ever - Made of Red Lentils

C9C138B3-12F3-4C27-BEE3-805CBC4778E1.jpeg

 

No flour, No fat, No sugar Chocolate Cake 🧁 / Made of Red Lentils and Nuts πŸ₯œ 🌱 Ingredients 🌱 * 1 cup lentils (approx 200 gram, soaked overnight and drained)
* 20 - 25 dates (soaked in warm water)
* 2 spoons honey 🍯 
* 4 table spoon unsweetened cocoa
* 3 eggs
* 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla powder
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 2 table spoon nuts of your choice
* 3 table spoons almond ground (approx 60 grams)

BE197D24-6419-48C9-87A8-F998FC0F5B95.jpeg

 

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven at 180 degree Fahrenheit and prepare 9 inch square baking pan with a baking paper.
2. In a food processor combine all the ingredients (except eggs, cacao, baking powder and vanilla) and process until smooth.
3. In a mixing bowl mix the eggs, add cacao, vanilla, baking powder and the lentil mixture and stir well until all homogeneous .. Pour the batter into the pan evenly.
4. Put the pan on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 25-30 min.
5. Take out the baking pan out of the oven and let it cool before cutting into desired sizes.

skinny #fit #fitrecipe #skinnyrecipe #skinnydessert #weightlossrecipe #loseweight #healthyrecipe #nonprocessed #rawfood #wholefoods #zerosugar #nosugar #noadditives #redlentilcake #lentilcake #nofatcake #nosugarcake #datecake #noflourcake #organiccake #organic #healthy #lentildatecake #healthybrownie #proteincake #protein #highproteinfood #vegan #plantbased #vegancake

Munich, Germany
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Healthiest Cake Ever - Made of Red Lentils

No doubt it is a healthy cake since it uses lentils.

I had always stayed away from cakes, especially those bought from the bakery shop, since they contain to much sugar and carbohydrates.

I am going to try the new cake this week, thanks for sharing a recipe and a wonderful photo @EsinHezer 

~Greetings from New Delhi

Level 8

@EsinHezer yummy and very healthy, thanks! 

Google Moderator

Hey @EsinHezer ,

I didn't know that it's possible to make a cake with lentils, wow! This must be similar to blackbean brownies, have you tried them? Thanks for sharing the recipe and the ingredients, I am sure the cake was delicious!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Tushar_Suradkar thank you and yes I recommend this Super clean cake, it’s great with coffee.. 

Level 8

Hi @MoniDi thanks for the feedback and black bean recommendation. Haven’t tried that one yet but why not to give it a try.. I will wait my lentil one to finish first though πŸ˜„

B3F98539-49E8-4B22-B046-ED2CAF61E9AA.jpeg

Level 8

@karinchavoll Thank you, I opened an insta page for this healthy recipes 2 days ago, you can follow if you want: https://instagram.com/skinny_fit_kitchen?igshid=1qmcf22zc0ltq

Connect Moderator

@EsinHezer now this is a best way to enjoy cake guilt free 

I have heard of flour less cake but making one with Red Lentils is something new 

they cake in you photos looks as delicious as a regular chocolate cake but more healthy 

thanks for sharing the recipe

I would like to tag my friends who would love to try it

@Austinelewex @OlgaKlimchik @Ant_Bad_Yogi @Shreeya_99 

Level 10

@FalguniP I'm sure it can't be not tasty! And very healthy!

Level 8

@EsinHezer Wow, it is surely healthy. It seems you like baking, right? What is your favorite baking thing?

@FalguniP Thank you for tagging me to this post.