Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Happy journey on fly over.

Port link road fly over in Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Port link road fly over. at Chittagong port.Port link road fly over. at Chittagong port.

Port link road fly over connecting  Chittagong container terminal to Port link road. All container carrier, Covered van abd trucks entering and leaving uses/follows this fly over. This fly over reduced traffic on M A Aziz road by which general transports are running..Port link road fly over connecting Chittagong container terminal to Port link road. All container carrier, Covered van abd trucks entering and leaving uses/follows this fly over. This fly over reduced traffic on M A Aziz road by which general transports are running..

Chittagong, Bangladesh
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Happy journey on fly over.

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Very good development for the country. Excellent!! sharing how the movement of the country.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Aruni, thanks a lot for comment on my writing and became happy to see the development of my country. I would like to invite your team to visit and enjoy the beauty of my country, Bangladesh.

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for the invite, yes we want. You will be the Local Guide and show us of your country, right?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks a lot @Aruni, yes I am a local guide and trying to show my country to all . Natural beauty of my country is really amazing which can't  be felt by seeing photos only. Thanks again fir your interest about my country ,BANGLADESH.Natural beauty.Natural beauty.

Naturally beautiful.Naturally beautiful.

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Wow!! Thank you for sharing these photos with us. This lake is nearby your house can people swim in? Very good views. Really want to visit there one day.

Level 10

@Aruni, Yes this place is open for visitors from morning to evening till 1900 hours. There is options for fishing, boat riding and swimming also. You are most welcome to visit my country.

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Really want to visit there, as you said is no restaurant but what kind of foods we can take it around there?  Can you share more about what we can eat when we visit that place? It will be very interest for other Local Guides.

Level 10

@Aruni, As the place is about 15 km away from tbe hotels,  personnel can carry packet lunch or fast foods and some fruits with them. There is a small cafe, some local foods are found there, i.e.Parata, Kabab, Cold drinks, Ice cream, Chatpati etc. I am glad to know that you are interested to visit my country.. Thank you.

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Very nice!! Thank you for your information. It's great for a picnic.