BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Happy Makar Sankranti (Maghe Sankranti , Khichadi Sankranti, Til Sankranti, Maghi)

Hello @BishowvijayaP

Happy Makar Sankranti (Maghe Sankranti , Khichadi Sankranti, Til Sankranti, Maghi)

Thank you so much for caring and sharing this incredibly interesting information about your beautiful culture. 

Thefood all looks so delicious, many thanks @LaxmiG1 All of it looks really delightful  Yummy! 

There is a lot of wonderful historical data about your culture here as well. Such an informative post that we can all learn from. 

Hahahaha fun too, so the Northern hemisphere go to heaven and we in the Southern hemisphere we get to be reborn. Cool. 

Thank you again for such an excellent post about your culture and beliefs. 

Have a wonderful week ahead. 

Best wishes 

@Justine2807

Level 10

Re: Happy Makar Sankranti (Maghe Sankranti , Khichadi Sankranti, Til Sankranti, Maghi)

Thanks a lot dear bros @Surendra and @RupendraNeupane. 🙂

🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎏🎐🎑

Level 10

Also thank you so much for offering me laddu @LaxmiG1 ji. 🙂

Happy Makar Sankranti hajurlai pani

🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇

@LaxmiG wrote:

@BishowvijayaP thanks u so much for tagging me and happy makar sankranti to you have a great day 

Level 10

Thank you so much bro @kShivam. 🙂 

🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏

@kShivam wrote:

Very well elaborated bro 🙂 Wishing you the same ❤️

Level 10

Thank you so much bro @NareshDarji. 🙂

I am very glad to share with you that the festival was sub-continental and now is global because of it's distributed followers. I hope you had a great time there too. 

🎑🎀🎁🎑🎀🎁🎑🎀🎁🎑🎀🎁🎑🎀🎁🎑🎀🎁🎑🎀🎁🎑🎀🎁🎑🎀🎁🎑🎀🎁🎑🎀🎁

@NareshDarji wrote:

Happy Makarsakranti.Same here bro. Also we celebrate makarsakranti as a Utarayan.  

Level 10

The reason is so simple bro @DavidTito. Its because you were never been my friend before you joined the connect. hahaha

You have a lot to hear from me here. Keep yourself ready always. 😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁

Thanks a lot for liking it.

@DavidTito wrote:

@BishowvijayaP I have never heard anything along the lines of this story about beans wow that's a lot of information but I will your word bro 

Level 10

Thanks for liking the post bro @BudionoSHave a good time there and Namaste 🙏 🙏

@BudionoS wrote:

nice sharing bro @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

I checked your post too bro @FazeelUsmani. I am pleased to know that we have a common festival.  We don't have kite festival at this time and it occurs here 2 month earlier than now. It may be because of availability of proper air flow at that time. Thank you so much replying me.

🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏🎎🎏

@FazeelUsmani wrote:

Thanks for sharing @BishowvijayaP. BTW we too celebrated Makar Sankranti

Level 10

Also thank you so much for giving your time to read this and providing me a feedback dear @AlejandraMaria.  Happy Makar Sankranti to you as well. 🙂

🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Now I have more   knowledge  about Sankranti. 'Happy Makar Sankranti'  to you and all local guides reading this wonderful post :))) 

Level 10

@Justine2807, first of all I am expressing you many thanks for incidentally picking up such line where I had made a mistake. I apologize for my mistake (that occurred while using 'Replace' option of microsoft word). Thank you so much for wishing me. Also "Happy Makar Sankranti as well. Thank you so much.

🎈🎋🎍🎈🎋🎍🎈🎋🎍🎈🎋🎍🎈🎋🎍🎈🎋🎍🎈🎋🎍🎈🎋🎍🎈🎋🎍

The corrected form of sentence is this: 

A person who dies when the sun is at northern hemisphere goes to heaven and a person who dies when the sun is at southern hemisphere takes rebirth.

@Justine2807 wrote:

Hello @BishowvijayaP

Happy Makar Sankranti (Maghe Sankranti , Khichadi Sankranti, Til Sankranti, Maghi) 

Hahahaha fun too, so the Northern hemisphere go to heaven and we in the Southern hemisphere we get to be reborn. Cool.