Bernalds73's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

HOW I AM A LOCAL GUIDE

Stade Omnisports Paul Biya, YaoundéStade Omnisports Paul Biya, YaoundéHello Google Local Guides in this world!

It is now about three consecutives years that I became a Cameroonian Google Local Guides. I began this exciting adventure in Yaounde. Yaounde is the political city of my country ; but now I'm living in Douala. Everywhere I go, on my passage, I share everything that can be worthy of interest for local peoples or tourists : petrol stations, mountains, bakeries, supermarkets, hotels, lakes, rivers, restaurants, waterfalls, museums, public gardens, public services...

I share photos of those places when there no prohibition to photographe them. 

I use to give critical reviews of places where I go, insisting on their accessibility and the security of users that can go there. I think our reviews must always have a word about hygen and sanitation sides of those places, because it is not normal that we visit a place and drive an illness behind us! I love to share my reviews and some photos on social media like G+, Facebook and Twitter. 

Institut Universitaire de la Côte, DoualaInstitut Universitaire de la Côte, Douala

Bernalds Motanbou
1 comment
Level 10

Re: HOW I AM A LOCAL GUIDE

Salut @Bernalds73 

Je suppose que c’était ça ton post pour le CL19

Moi aussi j'avais postulé, mais pas de chance cette année.

As-tu été sélectionné? 

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr