noelnico's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

HOP ON - HOP OFF SIGHTSEEING BUS.

20210421_103741.jpg20210421_103741.jpg

While other countries and major cities in the region are dealing with the latest COVID-19 pandemic, Saigon has a low rate of infection. However, this does not imply that the Vietnamese are unconcerned about the pandemic. 

Despite the fact that new tourists are not permitted to travel around Vietnam, local tourists and expats keep tourism alive.

The image above is an example. This is the sightseeing bus that has been touring Ho Chi Minh City for quite some time.

Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: HOP ON - HOP OFF SIGHTSEEING BUS.

Hello @noelnico,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us, the sightseeing bus looks great!

Have you ever been on this bus? How long does the tour last? Is it affordable?

I remember being on a similar bus during one of my visits to Rome! At the entrance of the bus, individual headsets were given to us and there was a list of available languages next to each seat. From there, we could choose the most suitable language for us to understand the explanations. 

Personally, I think that these buses are of a great help for people who have difficulties to walk. It facilitates the visit for them. 

Here is a great article that might inspire you: How to tell a story through your photography.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!