Almst's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

HEALING BEACH IN BALI

P_20190226_183817.jpgHoliday brings you to escape time from reality that need some resting place. So, this is a healing beach for the best feel scenery and spills the tea.

1. SANUR BEACH

Screenshot_20190308-100431_1.jpg

This is the beach for you sight sunrise and gets the new energy to start the day. This beach near from Denpasar (central of Bali). 10-kilo meters from Denpasar that you can ride by motorcycle or car for 20 minutes. This beach is free and you just need to purchase for the park 2000 rupiah for motorcycle. Sanur is a beach for healing time because this beach isn't crowd and you just easily feel the wind. Some dog play on the beach look so happy and you can see some ship of fisherman. Some restaurants are available for visitors. In this beach, the price of food isn't high like other holiday places. You can buy Fried rise for 25000 rupiahs. This is good for you to sweep the sea with blue water, little wave and white sand.

2. BERAWA BEACH

Screenshot_20190301-145034_2.jpgThis such a beautiful beach in Balinese that I love the most. Because I visit with none expectation and this beach is so beautiful. With the downstream that cut the beach. You can just across it and play with the flow. So much dog in here and they look so playful. I just meet some people in the group and they do volley beach. Some of the visitors is a tourist and just some restaurants in this place. Available hotel in front of the beach. You need some time to get this place, 11-kilo meters with 30 minutes for motorcycle and car. This way is might the same with Kuta for the first so you just prepared for the traffic jam, so it's better when you drive with a motorcycle. You just need to purchase the park for your vehicle.

3. PADANG GALAK BEACH

Screenshot_20190308-094929_1.jpgThis is not a special beach like others, but you can find freedom and feel the wind. Gave a positive mind and gave the fresh healing time. With the black sand and water isn't a bad beach. The wave sounds like giving you turn back the memory. Some people fishing in the downstream, in this beach has Balinese big temple that couldn't enter by common people. Padang Galak has downstream but it's bigger than Berawa and you can't play in the flow. Some local people sit on the rock side of the beach and enjoy the scenery. It's 9.9-kilo meters from Denpasar so you need 20 minutes to take this place.

4. KUTA BEACH

Screenshot_20190301-145046_2.jpgThis is the most iconic of Balinese beach with the beautiful scenery for the best sunset. But this place very crowd and so much people. Street for this beach full of people and you might have a traffic jam. Much restaurant, hotel, and the mall near this beach. So much tourist from another country visit this beach so doesn't hesitate about the price of a hotel or restaurant. But you didn't need a ticket for entering this beach. You just need purchasing your vehicle park. Many incenses in this beach masking the smell of the blue ocean. You need 19 minutes from Denpasar with 8.7-kilo meters.

5. LEGIAN BEACH

Screenshot_20190308-094737_1_2.jpgThis is duplicate with Kuta beach. But if you didn't like crowd people you must try to visit this beach. Located in the corner of Kuta street. Just beside Kuta and you feel seem like Kuta. But on this beach more chair available to enjoy the sunset. Healing your time with family or friend for the best moment and view. It's 8.3-kilo meters from Denpasar and seems like Kuta you need 20 minutes for visit this place.

6. PANDAWA BEACH

Screenshot_20190308-094839_1.jpgThis is the most beautiful beach I've ever seen. Because of the blue water and white sand drug me for the first or second sight. It's a new beach so you can't find it from the sign street and just trust in your maps. The way you need to take here is like you drive in the peak with bend street and you must focus on your drive. You need to purchase 8000 rupiahs for entering this beach and 2000 for motorcycle park. Isn't a lot of building on the side of the beach and not many visitors come in. This beach located in 26-kilo meters from Denpasar and 50 minutes with a motorcycle. But trust me you might fall in love with this beach because of clean water and sand that was so beautiful.

Much beautiful beach in Bali for healing time and good destination holiday, but I can't explain all of those. So, come to Bali and enjoy with the verse of you.  

Bali, Indonesia
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: HEALING BEACH IN BALI

@Almst, this is great.

Have you written Local Guides reviews for each of these beaches in Bali? There are many fellow Local Guides here in the Connect Community looking to travel to new places.  I highly recommend if you add your beach review links to your Connect post. Better yet, if you have created a "Healing Beach in Bali" List for Google Maps, I highly recommend you add it to your post so for those Local Guides can follow your recommended beach list for future reference.

Have you thought about applying for Connect Live 2019?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 7

thank you so much for your advice. 

Level 7

my post mark as spam

dear connect moderator,

my post about "healing beach in bali" mark as spam because I edit it frequently. i'm sorry. what should I do to fix it?

this is my post: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/HEALING-BEACH-IN-BALI/m-p/1355608

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Almst,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

P.S.: I am merging your other post to this one.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thank you for your help. I'll learn from it 🙏