DanielCooper's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Greetings from Jerez de la Frontera, Spain

It was an honor to be selected to become a local guide and I will do my best to show everyone the best of Andalusia from my unique perspective.  What we are engaged in is very important work.  I really love to chronicle things and I am very excited about collaborating with some of you in the future.  We are making the world into a more intimate community.  The experiences that we share will continue to have a positive impact on humanity.

Allow me to introduce myself.  I am originally from the United States but I have been a resident of Andalusia for two years.  I have a passion for science, writing, and of course travel.  I am truly blessed to have a loving family and great friends all around the world.  Let's connect if you have some ideas about working together on a small project!

Don't hesitate to reach out.

Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
6 comments
Level 7

Re: Greetings from Jerez de la Frontera, Spain

I wanted to give a good example of this types of things that I am interested in so the best thing that I can do is refer you to my blog.  

https://dicooper.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/formula-v8-world-series-in-jerez/

Check it out if you are in town this weekend.

Level 2
Level 2

Muy bien yo soy de Cadiz. Google lo mejor para promocionar. 

Level 3

Aquí otro Jerezano colaborando con este hermoso proyecto.

Saludos, greetings.

Luis.

Level 7

Let me know if you are going to be able to make this meet up!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/La-Feria-Jerez-2017-Food-Crawl/td-p/246970#

Level 10

Dear Spanish Local Guides, hope all's well. Heads up: RONDA WORLD WIDE GEO WALK hosted by Nando76 as part of 🌐 World Wide Geo Walk - Discover hidden gems in your city. 💎💎💎 Everyone is welcome to join in and help spread the word. Looking forward to hearing all your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

Estimados guías locales españoles, espero que todo esté bien. Heads up: RONDA WORLD WIDE GEO WALK organizado por Nando76 como parte de 🌐 World Wide Geo Walk - Descubre joyas ocultas en tu ciudad. 💎💎💎 Todos son bienvenidos a participar y ayudar a difundir la palabra. Esperando escuchar todas sus historias. Saludos cordiales de Osaka78

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much @Osaka78forTRUMP is really very kind from you 😉👍👏👏👏🇪🇸🇭🇲🇪🇸🇭🇲🇪🇸🇭🇲🇪🇸